Hulu now offers live TV streaming from its supported apps.
It works a little like Sling TV or DirectTV Now.
You can stream Hulu with Live TV content from any supported device, including Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Xbox, iPhone and iPad, Android, and Windows Phone (and a lot more).
What TVs work with Hulu live?
They allow you to access all Hulu features and any of the content you subscribe to – including live TV and Premium Add-ons.
The latest Hulu app
- Android phones and tablets.
- Apple TV (4th generation or later)
- Echo Show.
- Fire Tablets.
- Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.
- iPhones and iPads.
- LG TV (select models)
Does Hulu live TV have a guide?
Most shows on ABC, Fox, NBC, and The CW are available one day after they air their national broadcast. If you purchase the Hulu Live TV option you can watch shows as they air. Hulu also offers a back catalog of movies and TV shows originating on cable and network television.
How do I watch live TV on Hulu on my TV?
Watching Live Television on Hulu
- Navigate to hulu.com.
- Click LIVE TV.
- Click Guide or move your mouse cursor to the left side of the screen.
- Click on the channel you want to watch.
How do I download Hulu on my smart TV?
Download the Hulu app on the latest Samsung TVs and Blu-ray players by following these steps:
- Press Home on your remote to access the Smart Hub.
- Select Apps, then search for “Hulu” using the magnifying glass icon in the top-right corner.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation process.
Do I need a smart TV for Hulu?
As listed on Hulu’s website, Hulu and Hulu plus Live TV are available on a wide range of popular streaming devices, including both Android and iOS devices, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Fire tablets, Google’s Chromecast devices, Mac and PC browsers, select LG and Samsung smart TVs, the Xbox One, Xbox 360, and the
Does Hulu live work on Samsung Smart TV?
Hulu is also rolling out support on Samsung Tizen Smart TVs. Initially, it’s available only on the 2018 models of Samsung Smart TVs. If you have a Hulu supported LG, Samsung or Roku device, you’ll be able to subscribe to Hulu with Live TV and gain access to live and on-demand programming from over 50 top channels.
How do I update Hulu on my Samsung Smart TV?
How do I update the app on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Switch on the TV.
- Navigate to the Samsung Smart Hub.
- Navigate to the Apps area.
- Press and hold the select button on the ITV Hub app and a sub-menu will appear.
- Select “Update apps” and if an update for ITV Hub is available, select it.
- Choose “Update” – this might take a few minutes.
How do I watch live TV on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Step 1Install Video & TV Cast for Samsung Smart TV (iOS App)
- Step 2Install the Video & TV Cast Companion App (Samsung App) In the Smart Hub on Your Samsung Smart TV.
- Step 3Open Your Favorite Video or Movie Website in the Browser.
- Step 4Wait for Video Link Recognition.
- Step 5Tap on “Tap Here to Cast”
Can I watch live TV on my smart TV?
While you can watch live TV with an antenna or on cable/satellite, there is also plenty of live TV available on various Roku streaming channels. And it’s not just for cord cutters. If you’re a cable subscriber, you can access a wide variety of cable content on your Roku streaming device.
Is Hulu with live TV worth it?
If Hulu with Live TV doesn’t work for you, try a competitor, or vice-versa. (Aside: The “No Commercials” add-on is totally worth it, though – for only $4 per month, Hulu cuts out the commercials in the vast majority of on-demand content. Live TV still has commercials, but that’s half the charm of live TV, anyway.)
What is the difference between Hulu and Hulu live?
For starters, Hulu promises that their Live with TV version allows you to watch content with limited commercials. Even though you can watch regular Hulu on your phone, the difference is that live and on-demand content will not be available to you.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”