- From the TV menu, choose Network.
- Select Network Status.
- Go to Support.
- Choose Contact Samsung.
- Hold down the Product Information key to see the Wi-Fi Mac Address.
Where do you find a MAC address on a TV?
From the main menu, choose Settings, and then click About or Network. Look for the MAC address next to “Ethernet Address” for the wired network or “Wi-Fi address” for the wireless connection. Alternatively, you may find the MAC address printed on the UPC label on the Apple TV box.24 May 2018
How do I connect my Samsung Smart TV to my wireless network?
To begin connecting your TV to your wireless network, follow these steps:
- Connect the wireless adapter to the USB port on your TV.
- Press the MENU button, and then select Setup.
- Select Network.
- If Network Type is set to Wired, select Network Type, and then select Wireless.
- Select Network Setup.
- Select Select a network.
How do I connect my Boingo to my Smart TV?
Connecting your devices is a simple!
- Open up your device’s Wi-Fi settings and select “Boingo Wireless” from the Wi-Fi network list.
- Launch your browser and the Boingo login page should pop right up.
- Log in with your username and password or create an account and select a plan that works best for you.
27 Jul 2018
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”