How to enable cookies on your mobile device
- Open Chrome.
- Go to More menu > Settings > Site settings > Cookies. You’ll find the More menu icon in the top-right corner.
- Make sure cookies are turned on. Once this is set, you can browse OverDrive websites normally.
How do I enable third party cookies on my Samsung Smart TV?
Select the Internet zone and click Custom Level. Scroll to the Cookies options and select Enable. If you’re using Mozilla® Firefox® 2.0 or higher, on the Tools menu, click Options. Click the Privacy tab and select Accept cookies from sites.
How do I enable cookies on my Samsung Note 8?
Chrome™ Browser – Android™ – Allow / Block Browser Cookies
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome .
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Site settings.
- Tap Cookies.
- Tap the Cookies switch to turn on or off .
- Tap Block third-party cookies to enable or disable.
How do you enable cookies on an Android phone?
Enabling cookies using the Android web browser
- Open the Browser.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Privacy & security. Or, go to Menu > More > Settings and find “Privacy settings.”
- Make sure Accept Cookies is checked or switched On. Once this is set, you can browse OverDrive websites normally.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”