How to find and install apps on your Sony TV
- Open the Google Play store. To find and install apps for your Android TV, you will use the Google Play app store.
- Accept Terms of Service.
- Look through options.
- Select an app.
- Pull up app information.
- Install the app.
- Open your new app.
- Delete unwanted apps.
How do I get Google on my Sony Smart TV?
Accessing the Internet browser:
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME or MENU button.
- Use the arrow buttons on the remote control to select Apps or Applications.
- Navigate with arrow buttons to look for Internet Browser.
- When you open Internet Browser, it will load the default Start Page.
How do I download Amazon Prime on my Sony Smart TV?
You can get the Prime Video app from the Content Bar on your Sony TV:
- Press the Home button on your TV remote.
- Open Featured Apps, and select Prime Video. If you don’t see the app listed there, try looking in All Apps.
- Select Sign in and start watching.
Can I add apps to my Smart TV?
Just as with most Smart TVs, with VIA and VIA+ there is a selection of apps already pre-installed, such Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, , Pandora, and iHeart Radio, but you can add many more apps from the Vizio App Store. For TVs that have VIA, press OK and scroll to “Install App”.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”