How do I subscribe to the SHOWTIME streaming service on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Open the SHOWTIME app on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Once the SHOWTIME app has launched, select the option to start your free trial subscription.
- Using a web browser on your computer or mobile device, go to showtime.com/samsung.
Can I add apps to my Samsung Smart TV?
If you don’t see an app on your Samsung Smart TV Homepage (aka Smart Hub) you would like to access, it may be available via the Samsung Apps Store. To find out if the app is available and then add it, do the following: If you have a Samsung account, click Apps on the menu bar.
How do I download the Spectrum app on my Samsung Smart TV?
How to Set Up the Spectrum TV App on Samsung Smart TV
- Make sure you’re at home and connected to the Spectrum network.
- Go to the Smart Hub on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Select the Spectrum TV icon.
- Press Select on your remote to start the app.
- Sign in (same as your Spectrum account).
How do I connect Showtime to my TV?
How can I stream SHOWTIME on my TV through Chromecast?
- Open the SHOWTIME app.
- In the top right corner, touch the Cast button.
- When you’re connected, the Cast button will turn blue on your web browser and will be highlighted on your mobile app.
- You can now cast any SHOWTIME content directly to your TV.
Photo in the article by “Cecyl GILLET”