Samsung – How to install the PureFlix App on a Samsung Smart TV
- Click “Home” button on remote to go to Samsung Smarthub.
- Select “Apps” in the left hand section of the Smart Hub.
- In the top right corner, click on the magnifying glass icon to search.
- Type in “PureFlix”
- Select the Pure Flix app.
- Select “Install”
- Select “Add to Home”
Can I install Google Play on my Samsung Smart TV?
Google Play Movies & TV is obviously available via Android TVs, Chromecast, and Android mobile devices. However, Google has also started expanding to competing TV platforms. Last year, it launched an app for LGs’ webOS Smart TVs. Starting today, it is also available as an app on 2016 Samsung Smart TVs.
How do I download Hulu on my Samsung Smart TV?
Download the Hulu app on the latest Samsung TVs and Blu-ray players by following these steps:
- Press Home on your remote to access the Smart Hub.
- Select Apps, then search for “Hulu” using the magnifying glass icon in the top-right corner.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation process.
How do I install Mobdro on my Samsung Smart TV?
Install Mobdro on Smart TV ( Android BOX TV, Samsung, Sony, LG & Others)
- First, install the Google Chrome on TV.
- Next, download the ES File Explorer from Play Store.
- Now, Go to apps and open the Chrome.
- Click on “Download Mobdro 2.0.60 APK” button.
- Choose the ES File Explorer option.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”