Get Kodi on LG Smart TV Using Chromecast
- Step 5: From Google Play Store, you should search and install Google home app.
- Step 7: From your Android Google home app, click on the Cast/Screen audio.
- Step 2: Open Google Play Store, search for Kodi app from your Android TV box.
- Step 3: Install Kodi app on your Android TV box.
Can you download apps on LG Smart TV?
You can use your LG Smart World account to install various apps on your TV.
How do I install apps on my LG TV?
How to add and remove apps on your LG TV
- Open LG Content Store. Apps and other media will be found through the LG Content Store, which is found on the home screen in the ribbon menu.
- Navigate to the app store.
- Browse the app store.
- Select an app.
- Enter Edit Mode.
- Delete unwanted apps.
- Confirm deletion.
- Exit Edit Mode.
How do I install Mobdro on my LG Smart TV?
Install Mobdro on Smart TV ( Android BOX TV, Samsung, Sony, LG & Others)
- First, install the Google Chrome on TV.
- Next, download the ES File Explorer from Play Store.
- Now, Go to apps and open the Chrome.
- Click on “Download Mobdro 2.0.60 APK” button.
- Choose the ES File Explorer option.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”