How to Set Up the Spectrum TV App on Samsung Smart TV
- Make sure you’re at home and connected to the Spectrum network.
- Go to the Smart Hub on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Select the Spectrum TV icon.
- Press Select on your remote to start the app.
- Sign in (same as your Spectrum account).
Can I add apps to my Samsung Smart TV?
If you don’t see an app on your Samsung Smart TV Homepage (aka Smart Hub) you would like to access, it may be available via the Samsung Apps Store. To find out if the app is available and then add it, do the following: If you have a Samsung account, click Apps on the menu bar.
How do I download lifetime app on my smart TV?
How to download Lifetime on Roku:
- Go to your Roku home screen (by clicking the home button on your remote)
- Navigate to, and open the “Roku Channel Store”
- Find the “Lifetime” Channel (in the Movies & TV section)
- Select “Lifetime” Channel to download.
- Once the channel is downloaded, go to “My Channels”
What apps are available for Samsung Smart TV?
Most Popular Samsung Smart TV Apps
- . for Samsung TV is one of the most popular TV App.
- Netflix. Netflix allows you to stream videos from the web directly to our TV screen without an external gadget.
- Amazon Prime Video.
- PlayStation Now.