With FOX Sports GO, you can watch live sports and great shows from FOX Sports, FS1, FS2, your FOX Sports Regional Network, FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports, and FOX Soccer Plus.* No matter where you go, take FOX Sports with you on your Apple,Android, or Windows device via the FOX Sports GO app, or access it at
Can I add apps to my Samsung Smart TV?
If you don’t see an app on your Samsung Smart TV Homepage (aka Smart Hub) you would like to access, it may be available via the Samsung Apps Store. To find out if the app is available and then add it, do the following: If you have a Samsung account, click Apps on the menu bar.
How do I download the Spectrum app on my Samsung Smart TV?
How to Set Up the Spectrum TV App on Samsung Smart TV
- Make sure you’re at home and connected to the Spectrum network.
- Go to the Smart Hub on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Select the Spectrum TV icon.
- Press Select on your remote to start the app.
- Sign in (same as your Spectrum account).
How do I get TV on my Samsung Smart TV?
Select the home button on your device’s remote control. In the LG Content Store, search for “” and download the TV app to your TV.
- Sign up for TV, if you haven’t already.
- Open the Roku Channel Store.
- Search for TV.
- Download the TV app.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”