Most Samsung Smart TV (Like the Samsung 6000 series Smart TV from 2013/14 have Chrome built-in.
In older units, not sure if it is possible.
In the older TVs even if you try to install the app from the browser on the TV.
Unfortunately perhaps there is not an option to download an alternate browser on your TV.8 Mar 2016
Can I change the browser on my Samsung Smart TV?
So, connecting it via HDMI to your TV, you can use any web browser you want. Additionally, you can install great amount of applications available on Google Play. It is not possible to change the default browser on Samsung TV. Also you can not install any other browser in your SAMSUNG SMART TV.
How do I download a Web browser on my Samsung Smart TV?
STEP 1. LAUNCHING WEB BROWSER
- b). After establishing the internet connection. Press SMART HUB key ( ) from TV remote control.
- c). Smart HUB will open. Select Web Browser icon from Apps section by using navigation keys available on all four sides of ENTER key. Then Press ENTER key ( ) to launch Web Browser.
4 Sep 2018
How do I get Google on my smart TV?
Accessing the Internet browser:
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME or MENU button.
- Use the arrow buttons on the remote control to select Apps or Applications.
- Navigate with arrow buttons to look for Internet Browser.
- When you open Internet Browser, it will load the default Start Page.
4 Nov 2018
How do I install Chrome on Android TV?
Unlike some apps which require sideloading, you can install Chrome on your Android TV device using a web browser on another machine:
- On the computer, navigate to Google Play.
- Click on Apps in the left-hand panel.
- Type Chrome in the search box and press Enter.
- Open the app listing.
- Click on Install.
Does Samsung Smart TV have Web browser?
The brand’s Smart TV allows you to access special apps, instantly stream programs, and browse the web with either your remote or your mobile device. Browsing the web on the Samsung Smart TV is simple, and you can start browsing the web as soon as you get the television out of the box and set up.
Do Samsung smart TVs need to be updated?
Most Samsung Smart devices have automatic updates enabled by default. So long as your TV is on and connected, updates to the ITV Hub will automatically push to your device as they become available. To manually update the ITV Hub app on Samsung Smart TVs 2014 and later: Switch on the TV.
How do I change the search engine on my Samsung Smart TV?
Launch the Google Chrome app on your Samsung Galaxy, and then tap the “Menu” button and tap “Settings” to open the browser’s Settings menu. Tap “Search Engine” to view the list of available search engines.
How do I use the Internet on my Samsung Smart TV?
Connecting a Samsung Smart TV to Your Network
- On your Samsung remote, press Menu.
- Scroll to Network and select it.
- Choose Wireless as the Network Type.
- Select Network Setup.
- Choose Select a Network.
- Select your WiFi network from the list.
- Using the onscreen keyboard, enter your WiFi password.
- Press the Blue button on your Samsung remote, or press OK.
Photo in the article by “Best & Worst Ever Photo Blog”