2012 E-Series Install
- Open the Smart Hub.
- Press “Tools” on the remote.
- Select “Login”
- Select “Samsung account”
- Enter “develop” as your Samsung Account ID.
- Enter “000000” in the Password field.
- Press Login.
- develop should now show in the bottom left of the SmartHub screen as being logged in.
Can you add apps to Samsung Smart TV?
Download & Install. Make sure your Samsung Smart TV is connected to the internet. Press the Smart Hub button on your Smart Control remote to go to the Samsung Home screen. Using the directional pad on your remote, navigate to and select APPS.
How do I download Hulu on my Samsung Smart TV?
Download the Hulu app on the latest Samsung TVs and Blu-ray players by following these steps:
- Press Home on your remote to access the Smart Hub.
- Select Apps, then search for “Hulu” using the magnifying glass icon in the top-right corner.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation process.
How do I download the Spectrum app on my Samsung Smart TV?
How to Set Up the Spectrum TV App on Samsung Smart TV
- Make sure you’re at home and connected to the Spectrum network.
- Go to the Smart Hub on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Select the Spectrum TV icon.
- Press Select on your remote to start the app.
- Sign in (same as your Spectrum account).
Photo in the article by “Pexels”