Method 5 On Sony Android Smart TVs
- Turn on your TV.
- Press your remote’s HOME button.
- Scroll down to the “Apps” section.
- Select Store and tap the remote’s touch surface.
- Browse for apps.
- Select an app you wish to download and tap your remote.
- Select INSTALL and tap the remote.
- Select ACCEPT.
Can you add apps to LG Smart TV?
Using the LG App Store. LG’s Smart TVs use the WebOS platform, which includes app management. You can add more apps to your selection via the following steps: Press the Home button on the Remote control.
How do I download Netflix onto my smart TV?
Method 2 Smart TV
- Determine if your TV is a Smart TV. Smart TVs connect to your home network, and can run media streaming apps such as Netflix.
- Connect your Smart TV to your home network.
- Open your Smart TV apps.
- Select the Netflix app.
- Log in with your Netflix account.
- Browse using your remote.
How do I add apps to my Samsung Smart TV 2014?
2012 E-Series Install
- Open the Smart Hub.
- Press “Tools” on the remote.
- Select “Login”
- Select “Samsung account”
- Enter “develop” as your Samsung Account ID.
- Enter “000000” in the Password field.
- Press Login.
- develop should now show in the bottom left of the SmartHub screen as being logged in.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”