- Go to your screen.
- Click on the Smart Hub Button on your remote.
- Then select the app icon.
- Go to Navigate to my app.
- Click on the app which you want to delete then hold the center of the navigation pad until the app menu appears.
- Then click on the delete button.
How do I uninstall Netflix from my Samsung Smart TV?
- Press the Home button on the remote. The home button is the button that resembles the outline of a house on your remote.
- Select Apps. It’s the icon that has four squares on the far-left side of the bottom row of the Smart Hub.
- Select Settings. .
- Select the Netflix app.
- Select Delete.
- Select Delete again.
29 Mar 2019
How do I free up space on my Samsung Smart TV?
Free up storage space on the phone
- Clean your storage through Device care. Navigate to and open Settings. Tap Device Care, and then tap Storage.
- Back up extra files. If you still don’t have the amount of storage space you need, you can back up files using Smart Switch, or back up files using your Samsung or Google account.
How do I delete apps from my Samsung Smart TV 2011?
How to uninstall applications from SMART TV?
- 1 Press the Home button on your OneRemote.
- 2 Using the Directional pad on your remote, navigate to and select APPS.
- 3 Select Options.
- 4 Select the app that you want to delete. For this example, select SMART IPTV.
- 5 Select Delete.
- 6 Select Delete again.
4 Apr 2019
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”