log in to your Netflix account in a browser.
click on the Account option.
go to the the Manage Profiles link under My Profile section.
select the edit icon on the profile you want to delete, and press the delete profile button.
Can I delete a profile on Netflix?
Most devices allow you to delete profiles. You can delete or customize a profile by selecting Manage Profiles from the menu in the Netflix app and choosing the profile you want to change. The main profile on your Netflix account cannot be deleted.
How do I manage profiles on Netflix?
First, create an individual profile for your child.
- Click your name on the top right, then click “Your account”
- Next, click “Manage profiles”.
- Add a profile or click on your child’s existing profile.
- Enter your child’s first name, checkmark the box “Kid?” and then click “Continue”.
How do you clear your Netflix viewing history?
How to clear your Netflix viewing history
- Open Netflix in the browser of your choice.
- Hover over your profile picture in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Click Account.
- Click Viewing Activity under My Profile.
- Click the X next to a title to remove it from your viewing history.
- Click Remove Series?
How do I sign out of Netflix on Smart TV?
From within the Netflix app, use the arrows on your remote to enter the following sequence: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up. Select Sign out, Start Over, Deactivate, or Reset. You will now be given the option to sign in as a different Netflix member.
How do I delete a profile on the Netflix app?
To delete a profile on the Netflix app you should go through simple steps given below:
- Firstly go to Netflix and click on ‘Profiles’.
- Go to the profile you want to delete.
- Click on ‘edit the profile’.
- At the bottom of these settings, click ‘Delete Profile’.
What happens if you delete a profile on Netflix?
From this screen you can delete or edit any profile. Please note that once you delete a profile, the viewing history for that profile will no longer be available. The main profile on your Netflix account cannot be deleted.
How do I change my primary profile on Netflix?
Manage profiles. Visit netflix.com/EditProfiles, or hover over your avatar in the top right and select “Manage Profiles.” From here, you may add profiles, delete them, and set a profile as a Kids profile.
How do I remove a Netflix account from my smart TV?
Click the “Deactivate” button to remove the link to your Netflix account. After you hit the proper button sequence, you should see a screen like this. Go back into Netflix on that device again to confirm that it no longer has access to the account.
Photo in the article by “Moving at the Speed of Creativity”