Using the VIZIO remote, press the Menu button.
Use the Arrow buttons on the remote to highlight System and press OK.
Highlight Reset & Admin and press OK.
Highlight Reset TV to Factory Defaults and press OK.
How do I uninstall Netflix on my Vizio Smart TV?
Reset Your Vizio TV to Factory Defaults
- Press the Menu button on the remote.
- Go to “System” and press OK.
- Go to “Reset and Admin” and press OK.
- Select “Reset TV to Factory Defaults” and press the OK button on the remote.
10 Mar 2015
Can you download more apps on a Vizio Smart TV?
Just as with most Smart TVs, with VIA and VIA+ there is a selection of apps already pre-installed, such Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, , Pandora, and iHeart Radio, but you can add many more apps from the Vizio App Store. Click the “V” button your Vizio TV remote control to get to the apps home menu.19 Sep 2018
How do I close the apps on my Vizio TV?
2 – All apps installed on your Vizio TV will be shown at the bottom of the screen. 3 – Scroll to the App and highlight it using the left and right arrow buttons on the remote. 4 – Press the Yellow button on your VIZIO TV remote control. 5 – Use the arrow keys if needed and highlight “Delete App” then press OK.26 Jul 2016
How do I delete apps on my Vizio Smart TV 2018?
VIA Application Does Not Work
- Press the VIA button on your VIZIO remote.
- Highlight the App you want to delete by scrolling left and right using the Left/Right Arrow buttons on the remote. (
- Press the Yellow shortcut button on your VIZIO remote.
- Highlight Delete App and press OK.
- Highlight Yes, delete and press OK.
How do I clear the cache on my Vizio TV?
- Press the MENU button on the remote.
- Highlight System then Reset & Admin then Clear Memory.
- Use the Arrow buttons on the remote to highlight CLEAR MEMORY/FACTORY DEFAULTS or Reset TV to Factory Defaults and press the OK button.
Why won’t Netflix work on my smart TV Vizio?
When you open the Netflix app, it freezes and won’t turn off. It happens due to Vizio smart TV OS glitch. So if you are facing this type of issue, try Power Cycle method by following these steps. This can be resolved by totally resetting your Vizio smart TV to factory defaults settings.
How do I deactivate Netflix on my smart TV?
To deactivate your Netflix account:
- On the TV Box where you want to deactivate Netflix, press on the remote control, and then select Apps & More.
- Select Settings.
- Select Advanced.
- Select Deactivate next to Deactivate Netflix Device.
- Select Yes.
How do I reset Netflix on my smart TV?
From within the Netflix app, use the arrows on your remote to enter the following sequence: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up. Select Sign out, Start Over, Deactivate, or Reset. You will now be given the option to sign in as a different Netflix member.
How do I update my Vizio Smart TV apps?
Update apps on a newer Vizio TV
- Power on your TV.
- With the remote, select Menu and then Settings.
- Select System and Check for Updates.
- Confirm any updates if found.
What apps are on Vizio Smart TV?
VIZIO Internet Apps Plus® (V.I.A. Plus) is built into select VIZIO Smart TVs. Stream your favorite TV shows, movies, music and more from popular apps including Netflix, Hulu™ and more.
- Google Play Movies & TV.
- Pluto Tv.
Does Vizio Smart TV have Netflix?
Your device is now connected to your Netflix account. Netflix is not compatible with the Vizio SmartCast app. To use Netflix with your Vizio TV with Chromecast built-in, you will need to use the Netflix app from the Play Store.