How to add and remove apps on your LG TV
- Open LG Content Store. Apps and other media will be found through the LG Content Store, which is found on the home screen in the ribbon menu.
- Navigate to the app store.
- Browse the app store.
- Select an app.
- Enter Edit Mode.
- Delete unwanted apps.
- Confirm deletion.
- Exit Edit Mode.
How do I delete apps from my smart TV?
- Go to your screen.
- Click on the Smart Hub Button on your remote.
- Then select the app icon.
- Go to Navigate to my app.
- Click on the app which you want to delete then hold the center of the navigation pad until the app menu appears.
- Then click on the delete button.
How do I uninstall Netflix on my LG Smart TV?
First, uninstall Netflix from your LG smart TV:
- Click on the Home/Start button on your remote control to bring up the launch bar.
- On the launch bar, click on “More apps” in the bottom-right corner.
- Hover over the Netflix app until an arrow appears above it.
- Click the arrow pointing up.
How do I clear app cache on LG Smart TV?
LG K4™ – Clear App Cache
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > Settings > Application manager (Device section).
- Locate then select the appropriate app. If system apps aren’t visible, tap the Menu icon (located in the upper-right) > Show system.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Clear cache.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”