- Press the Home button on the remote. The home button is the button that resembles the outline of a house on your remote.
- Select Apps. It’s the icon that has four squares on the far-left side of the bottom row of the Smart Hub.
- Select Settings. .
- Select the Netflix app.
- Select Delete.
- Select Delete again.
How do I uninstall Samsung TV plus?
To remove TV Plus from your TV’s Home screen, use your remote to navigate to TV Plus, select the down arrow, and then select Remove > Remove. To add it back, select Source > Add to Home. On 2018 models, the TV Plus app is removed once all channels are removed.
How do I free up space on my Samsung Smart TV?
Free up storage space on the phone
- Clean your storage through Device care. Navigate to and open Settings. Tap Device Care, and then tap Storage.
- Back up extra files. If you still don’t have the amount of storage space you need, you can back up files using Smart Switch, or back up files using your Samsung or Google account.
How do I close the apps on my Samsung Smart TV?
How do I close apps on my TV?
- On the supplied remote control, press and hold the HOME button.
- Press the left or right arrow button to highlight the app.
- Press the down arrow button to highlight X (Dismiss) icon. View picture of X icon.
- Press the button.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”