- Press the Home button on the remote. The home button is the button that resembles the outline of a house on your remote.
- Select Apps. It’s the icon that has four squares on the far-left side of the bottom row of the Smart Hub.
- Select Settings. .
- Select the Netflix app.
- Select Delete.
- Select Delete again.
How do I restart an app on my Samsung Smart TV?
Reset the Smart Hub
- Exit the Smart Hub. You cannot reset the Smart Hub if it is in use.
- Press the Menu button on your remote.
- Navigate to and select the Smart Hub section of the main menu.
- Select Smart Hub Reset. This will remove all downloaded apps!
- Enter your PIN and press Enter.
- Select Smart Hub.
- Try Netflix again.
How do I clear the cache on my Samsung Smart TV?
Clear Data and Clear Cache on an Android TV
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Under TV category, select Apps.
- Under System apps, select your preferred app.
- Select Clear cache.
- Select OK.
How do I turn off Smart Hub on Samsung TV?
To turn off ACR, press the Home button on the remote, then look for Settings. Scroll down until you see Privacy, click on that, and then look for Smart TV Experience. You can then uncheck Use Information for TV Inputs, which will disable the TV’s ACR technology.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”