How to connect
- find the Ethernet port on the back of your TV.
- connect an Ethernet cable from your router to the port on your TV.
- select Menu on your TV’s remote and then go to Network Settings.
- select the option to enable wired internet.
- type your Wi-Fi password using your remote’s buttons.
Do smart TVs have built in WiFi?
A smart TV uses your home network to provide streaming video and services on your TV, and smart TVs use wired Ethernet and built-in Wi-Fi to stay connected. Most current TVs support 802.11ac Wi-Fi, but watch for older models, which may still use the older 802.11n standard.
How do I connect Netflix to my TV wirelessly?
In order to watch Netflix, you’ll need a good, solid internet connection. Most Smart TVs connect via an Ethernet port, which allows you to connect them directly to your router or WiFi network. Then, on your Smart TV, check your main menu to see if you can run streaming apps.
What does it mean when your TV has built in WiFi?
What Is ‘Built-in’ Wifi? Built-in wifi simply means that the device you are looking at comes with wifi connectivity. However, if you are using an older computer (or your built-in wifi has broken), you can buy a USB adapter to give your computer wireless connectivity.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”