Not all original Xbox 360 consoles have an HDMI port. Connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI port. Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI input on your HDTV or monitor.
- Connect the A/V connector to the A/V port on the console.
- Locate the A/V ports on your TV or monitor.
- Turn on the TV and console.
How do you hook up an Xbox 360 to a TV without HDMI?
Connect the Cable From the Xbox 360 to the TV
- VGA HD AV: Plug the larger end into the Xbox and the other end (the VGA for video and the red/white cables for audio) into the TV.
- HDMI: Connect both ends to the USB-looking ports on the Xbox and the TV.
How do I connect my Xbox one to Smart TV?
Connect the Console to Your TV
- Connect the included HDMI cable to your TV and the Xbox One’s HDMI Out port.
- Connect your console to your cable or satellite box.
- Unplug the existing HDMI cable connecting your cable or satellite box to the TV and plug it into the Xbox’s HDMI In port.
- Plug the Xbox One into a power source.
How do you connect Xbox 360 to wireless Internet?
Here’s How to Connect Your Xbox 360 to a Wireless Router
- Connect the appropriate wireless network adapter to the console.
- Turn on the console and go to the wireless settings screen.
- Set the SSID (network name) on the Xbox to match that of the wireless router.
- Specify Infrastructure as the Network Mode.
Photo in the article by “Best & Worst Ever Photo Blog”