With a built-in touchpad and remote control function keys, the Samsung Smart TV Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard is another top wireless keyboard as stated on several noted tech blogs.
This keyboard connects via Bluetooth with the television, so it does not require the use of any of the television’s USB ports.
What keyboard is compatible with Samsung Smart TV?
The K830 from Logitech is designed to be one of the most full-featured and dynamic Bluetooth keyboards available. It provides users with added functionality as it can be used via Bluetooth or with an RF receiver as well. Unfortunately, the Bluetooth connection isn’t compatible with all Samsung smart TVs.28 Apr 2018
How do I connect my mouse and keyboard to my Samsung Smart TV?
CLICK HERE to know how to connect a USB Keyboard in Samsung Smart TV.
- 1 Locate the USB port on your TV.
- 2 Connect the USB cable to the USB port on your TV.
- 3 Once your cable is connected to the TV, a connection message appears on the screen.
- 4 Once the mouse is connected to the TV, a pointer appears on the TV’s screen.
24 Mar 2019
How do I access the keyboard on my Samsung Smart TV?
CLICK HERE to know how to repair the Samsung Smart Control in Samsung Smart TV.
- a). Press the KEYPAD button on the Samsung Smart Control to display the On-Screen Remote on the TV’s screen.
- b). Select Settings.
- c). Select Move to the right to move the On-screen remote to the right side of the screen.
1 Jun 2018
Photo in the article by “Public Domain Pictures”