Press and hold the button on the remote.
The Sound Bar will be discoverable for 15 minutes.
You can now search for the Sound Bar (VIZIO SB3821) using your Bluetooth Device.
The sound bar will power down if no device is found.
How do I hook up my surround sound to my Vizio TV?
How to Connect Vizio Television Surround Sound
- Connect one end of the cable to the HDMI-Out port on your TV’s back panel.
- Connect the other end of the cable to one of the HDMI-In port on your surround sound receiver.
- Connect one end of the digital audio cable to the Optical or SPDIF port on your TV.
How do I sync my soundbar to my TV?
To connect your Soundbar using Sound Sync:
- Make sure the Soundbar is powered On.
- If using an optical cable, connect the cable from the optical output on the TV to the optical input on the Soundbar.
- Locate the Sound menu on your TV (differs by model).
- Select Sound Out from the Sound menu.
10 May 2018
How do you connect a soundbar to a TV without an optical cable?
How To Connecting Soundbar to TV without Optical Cable
- Plug in one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI OUT jack.
- Now, connect the remaining end of the HDMI cable to the ARC or HDMI IN jack.
- Turn on the soundbar by pressing the power button or use the remote.
- Then, click the source button on the soundbar.
How do I connect my Vizio sound bar?
Method 3 Using HDMI ARC
- Unpack your Vizio sound bar.
- Connect one end of an HDMI cable to the HDMI OUT (ARC) port on your sound bar.
- Connect the other end of the cable to the HDMI 1 (ARC) port on the back of your TV.
- Connect your sound bar to power.
- Select “HDMI” as your input method with your soundbar remote.
Can you add subwoofer to Vizio sound bar?
The Sound Bar from Vizio is a compact speaker unit that can be mounted to a wall or placed on a TV stand. It can be purchased with or without a compatible wireless subwoofer. The method you use to connect a wireless subwoofer to the Sound Bar depends on the Sound Bar you purchased.
Does Vizio TV have audio output?
Depending on your model of Vizio TV, you may have a direct audio output. But either way, most Vizio TVs, even if they don’t directly have an Audio Out port of some kind at least usually have a headphone out jack. If there is no audio out at all, you can grab the audio on the way to the TV.
How do I hook up external speakers to my TV without sound?
One cheap and easy way to fix this problem is to use computer speakers. All HDTVs should have a headphone output, which you can connect to stereo RCA inputs using a simple stereo 1/8″ to RCA adapter cable. These cables allow you to convert audio jack output (3.5mm Aux Headphone Jack Audio) to RCA.