Connect Your Sound+ Soundbar to the TV Using Bluetooth
- Press Source on the remote or soundbar until BT appears on the display.
- BT will change to BT PAIRING.
- Enter the Speaker menu on your TV and then select Bluetooth Audio.
- Select [AV] Samsung Soundbar from the list of Bluetooth devices and then select Pair and connect.
How do you connect a soundbar to a TV without an optical cable?
How To Connecting Soundbar to TV without Optical Cable
- Plug in one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI OUT jack.
- Now, connect the remaining end of the HDMI cable to the ARC or HDMI IN jack.
- Turn on the soundbar by pressing the power button or use the remote.
- Then, click the source button on the soundbar.
How do I connect my Kogan soundbar to my Kogan TV?
To enable the ARC Function on your TV, please follow the steps below:
- Connect “HDMI 2” to your ARC-enabled AMP.
- Go to “DTV” mode and press the menu button.
- Scroll right to “Function” and press OK.
- Select the “CEC” option and turn “HDMI ARC” on.
Why is my sound bar not working?
If the audio is silent or you’re experiencing other audio issues, try the following: Make sure the source audio isn’t muted on the source device. If you can’t hear any audio through the sound bar for a source that’s connected via an optical cable, make sure the source device is outputting PCM audio.3 May 2016
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”