Connecting Your VIZIO Smart TV to Your Network
- On your VIZIO remote, press Menu.
- Select Network and then press OK.
- Choose Network Connection and then select the Wireless option. A list of available WiFi networks is displayed.
- Select your WiFi network. Note: If you don’t know your network name or password, get help get help finding them.
- Enter your WiFi password.
How do I connect to Xfinity WiFi?
Connect to XFINITY WiFi
- Click Start then select Connect To for the list of available networks (SSIDs).
- Select xfinitywifi from the list of available networks and click it.
- You will be prompted that you are connecting to an unsecured wireless network.
How do I connect my Samsung Smart TV to a hotspot?
To begin connecting your TV to your wireless network, follow these steps:
- Connect the wireless adapter to the USB port on your TV.
- Press the MENU button, and then select Setup.
- Select Network.
- If Network Type is set to Wired, select Network Type, and then select Wireless.
- Select Network Setup.
- Select Select a network.
How do I setup Internet on my smart TV?
How to connect
- find the Ethernet port on the back of your TV.
- connect an Ethernet cable from your router to the port on your TV.
- select Menu on your TV’s remote and then go to Network Settings.
- select the option to enable wired internet.
- type your Wi-Fi password using your remote’s buttons.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”