How to connect HDMI(ARC) cable in Samsung Smart TV?
- 1 Locate the HDMI IN 3 (ARC) connection port on your TV.
- 2 Connect the HDMI cable to the TV labeled as HDMI IN 3 (ARC) connection.
- 3 Locate the HDMI port on your device.
- 4 Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your device.
Do Samsung TVs have audio outputs?
While your LG TV doesn’t have a set of analog RCA audio outputs, it actually does have two audio outputs that you can use to connect it to a home theater system, soundbar or audio receiver. It has a fiberoptic (TOSLINK) digital output — this is actually required on any television that calls itself an “HDTV.”
How do I turn on HDMI ARC on Samsung TV?
How to activate the Audio Return Channel (ARC) feature
- Connect one end of a high quality high-speed HDMI cable to the TV Out ARC connection of the receiver.
- Connect other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI ARC input on the TV.
- Set the HDMI Control setting on the receiver to ON.
- Set the Control for HDMI setting on the TV to ON.
Can I use HDMI ARC as regular HDMI?
HDMI with ARC is a regular HDMI with added Audio Return Channel functionality. This means, you can connect video source to the port and you can connect audio receiver also. I’ve tried all different hdmi inputs from ps4 to chromcast to pc. They all don’t work on hdmi 2 arc for some reason.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”