Locate the analog or digital audio output jack on the television.
For analog, the output is often labeled AUDIO OUT and could be two RCA jacks or a single 3.5 mm mini-jack.
For digital sound, locate the optical digital output or HDMI OUT port.
Locate an unused analog audio input on your stereo receiver or amplifier.30 Jan 2019
Do Samsung TVs have audio outputs?
While your LG TV doesn’t have a set of analog RCA audio outputs, it actually does have two audio outputs that you can use to connect it to a home theater system, soundbar or audio receiver. It has a fiberoptic (TOSLINK) digital output — this is actually required on any television that calls itself an “HDTV.”21 Jul 2010
How do I connect my Samsung Smart TV to my Sky box?
If you have an HD-ready TV, plug the HDMI cable into the HDMI socket on the back of your MY SKY box and the other end into the HDMI 1 socket (or another available HDMI socket) on the back of your TV. If you don’t have an HD-ready TV, use your old SCART cable (20 pin cable) to connect your MY SKY box to your TV.
How do I turn on HDMI ARC on Samsung TV?
How to activate the Audio Return Channel (ARC) feature
- Connect one end of a high quality high-speed HDMI cable to the TV Out ARC connection of the receiver.
- Connect other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI ARC input on the TV.
- Set the HDMI Control setting on the receiver to ON.
- Set the Control for HDMI setting on the TV to ON.
29 Mar 2019
Can I connect speakers directly to my TV?
With very rare exceptions, you cannot connect a TV directly to standard speakers. The RCA connection outputs send a two-channel stereo (content dependent) from the TV to the external audio system. On some TVs, instead of RCA style audio output connections, a mini-jack (3.5mm or 1/8-inch) output may be provided.
How do I hook up my old surround sound to my new TV?
How to get surround sound from my TV via Philips HTS?
- If your TV has a Audio-Out Jack. Use an audio cable (red/white – not supplied) to connect the AUDIO IN-TV jacks on the home theater system to the AUDIO OUT jacks on the TV.
- Connect to a Cable/Satellite Box. Connect the Cable/Satellite Box to the TV as shown.
- Connect using the Headphone jack on your TV.
How do I connect speakers to my Samsung Smart TV?
How to connect Audio Output cable in Samsung Smart TV?
- 1 Locate the Audio Out connector on your TV.
- 2 Connect the Audio cable to the connector.
- 3 Locate the Audio Input connector on your device.
- 4 Connect the other end of the Audio cable to your device.
How do I fix the sound on my Samsung TV?
The Speaker Select setting allows you to choose between using an external device or your Samsung TV’s internal speakers for audio output. To view or modify this setting for most Samsung TV models, press the “Menu” button on your TV’s remote control and select the “Sound” menu option.
How do I connect my HDMI soundbar to my Samsung TV?
Connect Using HDMI
- Power on your TV and soundbar.
- Connect one end of an HDMI cable into the HDMI IN (ARC) port on your TV.
- Connect the other end into the HDMI OUT (TV-ARC) port on your soundbar.
- TV ARC appears on the soundbar display and the TV will output audio through the soundbar.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”