To set up screen mirroring on your Smart TV, press the Input button, and choose Screen Mirroring on the display of your TV.
An HDTV is not not normally set up for screen mirroring out of the box.
You will need an AllShare Cast Wireless Hub as a bridge to connect your HDTV to your phone.16 Nov 2014
How do I connect my iPhone to my Samsung Smart TV wirelessly?
Top 3 Ways to Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV
- Connect your AV adapter to the charging port of your iOS device.
- Get your HDMI cable and then connect it to the adapter.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn on the TV and select the appropriate HDMI input with your remote control.
15 Aug 2017
How do I make my Samsung TV discoverable?
- First, connect your mobile/pc and Samsung smart tv to the same wireless network.
- Download the Samsung smart view app from here.
- After that launch the app and click on connect to tv option.
- Now select the tv you want to connect (Make sure your tv is turned on).
How do I cast to my Samsung Smart TV?
Casting and screen sharing to a Samsung TV requires the Samsung SmartThings app (available for Android and iOS devices).
- Download the SmartThings app.
- Open Screen Sharing.
- Get your phone and TV on the same network.
- Add your Samsung TV, and allow sharing.
- Select Smart View to share content.
- Use your phone as a remote.
30 Jul 2018
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”