How to connect
- find the Ethernet port on the back of your TV.
- connect an Ethernet cable from your router to the port on your TV.
- select Menu on your TV’s remote and then go to Network Settings.
- select the option to enable wired internet.
- type your Wi-Fi password using your remote’s buttons.
How do I connect my Samsung TV to Ethernet?
- 1 Connect an Ethernet cable to the LAN port in your Samsung One Connect box or the back of your Samsung TV .
- 2 Once you have connected the Ethernet cable to the back of your Samsung One Connect box or TV , press the Menu button on your remote control and then go to Settings > General and then select Network .
How do I connect my Samsung Smart TV to the Internet?
- On your Samsung remote, press Menu.
- Scroll to Network and select it.
- Choose Wireless as the Network Type.
- Select Network Setup.
- Choose Select a Network.
- Select your WiFi network from the list.
- Using the onscreen keyboard, enter your WiFi password.
Does Samsung Smart TV have Ethernet port?
Wired Samsung TV Connection. Some Samsung TVs only allow a wired Internet connection. The user has to connect an Ethernet cable to the LAN port on the TV, which is easy to find. Then the Samsung TV should be able to access the Internet successfully.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”