To begin connecting your TV to your wireless network, follow these steps:
- Connect the wireless adapter to the USB port on your TV.
- Press the MENU button, and then select Setup.
- Select Network.
- If Network Type is set to Wired, select Network Type, and then select Wireless.
- Select Network Setup.
- Select Select a network.
How do I setup Internet on my smart TV?
How to connect
- find the Ethernet port on the back of your TV.
- connect an Ethernet cable from your router to the port on your TV.
- select Menu on your TV’s remote and then go to Network Settings.
- select the option to enable wired internet.
- type your Wi-Fi password using your remote’s buttons.
How do you connect Netflix to your TV with WiFi?
In order to watch Netflix, you’ll need a good, solid internet connection. Most Smart TVs connect via an Ethernet port, which allows you to connect them directly to your router or WiFi network. Then, on your Smart TV, check your main menu to see if you can run streaming apps.
Why can’t my Samsung TV connect to the Internet?
If there’s a “Connected to the network, but not to the internet” message on your screen, click IP Settings. Change the DNS setting to “Enter manually” and change the DNS Server to either “22.214.171.124” or “126.96.36.199”. Click the OK button, and your Smart TV should start reconnecting to the internet.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”