Connect Using HDMI
- Power on your TV and soundbar.
- Connect one end of an HDMI cable into the HDMI IN (ARC) port on your TV.
- Connect the other end into the HDMI OUT (TV-ARC) port on your soundbar.
- TV ARC appears on the soundbar display and the TV will output audio through the soundbar.
How do I connect my Samsung TV to speakers?
Connecting to a Samsung TV with SoundConnect
- Follow the below steps to connect to your Samsung TV:
- Turn on the TV and Soundbar.
- Go into your TV Menu settings, and select Sound > Speaker Settings > Add New Device.
- Press the Source button on the soundbar’s top panel or remote control and select TV mode.
How do I activate Dolby Digital on my Samsung TV?
Dolby Digital Plus sound does not output from the device connected with the optical digital cable.
- Press the ACTION MENU button on the remote.
- Select Sound adjustments in the Display & Sound category.
- Select Advanced settings.
- Select Dolby Digital Plus output in the Input related category.
- Select Dolby Digital.
Do Samsung TVs have audio outputs?
While your LG TV doesn’t have a set of analog RCA audio outputs, it actually does have two audio outputs that you can use to connect it to a home theater system, soundbar or audio receiver. It has a fiberoptic (TOSLINK) digital output — this is actually required on any television that calls itself an “HDTV.”
How do I connect my soundbar to my Samsung Smart TV?
Connecting to Your TV
- Press Source on the remote or soundbar until BT appears on the display.
- BT will change to BT PAIRING.
- Enter the Speaker menu on your TV and then select Bluetooth Audio.
- Select [AV] Samsung Soundbar from the list of Bluetooth devices and then select Pair and connect.
What is the best way to connect Soundbar to TV?
Method 1 Using a Digital Optical Cable
- Connect the optical audio cable to the ″Optical IN″ port on the sound bar.
- Connect the other end of the cable to the ″Optical OUT″ port on the TV.
- Connect the soundbar to a power source.
- Turn on all connected devices.
- Set the source on your soundbar.
How do I connect speakers to my Samsung Smart TV?
How to connect Audio Output cable in Samsung Smart TV?
- 1 Locate the Audio Out connector on your TV.
- 2 Connect the Audio cable to the connector.
- 3 Locate the Audio Input connector on your device.
- 4 Connect the other end of the Audio cable to your device.
Can I connect speakers directly to my TV?
With very rare exceptions, you cannot connect a TV directly to standard speakers. The RCA connection outputs send a two-channel stereo (content dependent) from the TV to the external audio system. On some TVs, instead of RCA style audio output connections, a mini-jack (3.5mm or 1/8-inch) output may be provided.
Will wireless speakers work with my TV?
Wireless speakers can improve your television’s sound output without cluttering up your decor with wires. Depending on your television set, you may need an additional adapter cable to pair your speakers with your television.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”