To connect wirelessly, go to your phone’s Settings, then tap on Connections > Screen mirroring.
Turn mirroring on, and your compatible HDTV, Blu-ray player, or AllShare Hub should appear in the device list.
Choose your device and mirroring will begin automatically.12 Jun 2013
How can I cast my Android phone to my Samsung TV?
How to Screen Cast your Android Smartphone with Samsung Smart TV ?
- Go to Settings of your Android Smartphone.
- Open Wifi and turn it on.
- Now tap on three dots on right top to open more options.
- Click on the option called Advanced.
- Tap on Wi-Fi Direct.
- Simultaneously tap on Menu button on TV remote.
- Now open Network.
17 May 2017
How do I use Smart View on my Samsung TV?
How to use Smart View
- Connect your mobile/PC and TV to the. same network.
- Download Samsung Smart View. from the App Store, Google Play,
- Launch the app and follow the steps to set up Smart View.
How do I make my Samsung TV discoverable?
- First, connect your mobile/pc and Samsung smart tv to the same wireless network.
- Download the Samsung smart view app from here.
- After that launch the app and click on connect to tv option.
- Now select the tv you want to connect (Make sure your tv is turned on).
How do I turn on screen mirroring on my Samsung Smart TV?
Use Screen Mirroring to Share Your Phone’s Screen with the TV
- From the application list on your device, tap on Settings.
- In Settings, under Connect and Share, tap on Screen Mirroring.
- On the Screen Mirroring page, tap on the switch button to enable the feature.
- The available TV will now be displayed.
How do I turn on screen mirroring on my Samsung TV?
Follow these steps to view your entire screen contents on your TV.
- Connect the wireless display adapter to the HDMI device using a HDMI cable.
- From a Home screen, tap Apps (located in the lower-right).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap More networks.
- Tap Screen Mirroring.
- Tap the Screen Mirroring switch (upper-right) to turn on .
How do I do screen mirroring on my Samsung TV?
View Device Screen on TV – Samsung Galaxy J1™
- On the TV, follow the manufacturer’s instructions to activate Screen Mirroring.
- From a Home screen (on your device), tap Apps (in the lower-right).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap More.
- Tap Screen mirroring.
- When connected, the device’s screen is displayed on the TV. Samsung.
Can I cast to Samsung Smart TV?
Connecting a Samsung device to a non-Samsung TV. If your non-Samsung TV has Wi-Fi enabled, you may be able to connect using the screen mirroring feature on your Samsung device or Quick Connect if the TV supports it. You can also use an Allshare Cast to connect to HDMI enabled TVs and monitors.
How do I cast to my Samsung TV?
Casting and screen sharing to a Samsung TV requires the Samsung SmartThings app (available for Android and iOS devices).
- Download the SmartThings app.
- Open Screen Sharing.
- Get your phone and TV on the same network.
- Add your Samsung TV, and allow sharing.
- Select Smart View to share content.
- Use your phone as a remote.
How do I connect my Samsung Galaxy a8 to my Smart TV?
First of all, you need to turn on Smart View on your smartphone. Unlock your Samsung Galaxy A8 and then pull down the top menu ribbon. Tap on Smart View, which is usually located in the lower-right corner of the top-down menu. Wait as your phone scans for a compatible TV.
Does Smart View only work with Samsung TV?
The remote control section is gone, as is the ability to mirror video from the television back to your phone or tablet. Now Smart View only sends photos, music, and videos from a mobile device to a compatible television. The casting functionality works with Samsung smart TV models from 2011 and later.
How do I stream to my Samsung Smart TV?
Turn on your Samsung Smart TV. Press “Menu” on the remote control, select “Network,” “AllShare Settings” and then “Content Sharing.” Locate your PC in the list of devices. Select the device with the remote control to authorize it to play media on the TV.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”