Wireless Screencasting allows computer and smart phone users to mirror the display of their device on the TV.
The phone, tablet or laptop must be Miracast certified to work.
The display on the TV will be exactly what is displayed on your device.
You will need to load the Miracast App on your device.
How do I turn on screen mirroring on my Philips Smart TV?
Check out how screen mirroring iPhone to Philips TV works.
- Begin by downloading and installing the iMediaShare app on your iPhone.
- Connect your devices in the same Wi-Fi connection and open the app on your phone.
- From the app, select the file that you want to stream and tap your TV’s name under “Choose a Screen” option.
Can I connect my iPhone to my Smart TV?
Connect With a Cable. By far, the simplest way to connect your iPhone or iPad to your TV is to use a cable like Apple’s Digital AV Adapter, which connects your Apple device to your TV’s HDMI port. You’ll also need a standard HDMI cable—any one will do, so just buy the least expensive one you can find.
How do you do wireless Screencasting on Philips Smart TV?
Cursor right to Wireless Screencasting and press the OK button to select. Select the Miracast app on your device. The name of the TV will appear on your device. Select the TV on your app.
How can I mirror my iPhone to my TV without Apple TV?
Part 4: AirPlay Mirroring without Apple TV via AirServer
- Download AirServer.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen.
- Simply go through the list of AirPlay receivers.
- Select the device and then toggle mirroring from OFF to ON.
- Now whatever you do on your iOS device will be mirrored to your computer!
Can I download apps on my Philips Smart TV?
Downloading the FOX App: Before launching the Philips/AOC Apps menu, make sure that your Smart TV is connected to the internet. Upon connection, a selection of predetermined applications will automatically be installed on your Smart TV. Select the “Download” option on the menu that appears after step 4.
How do I mirror my Android to my Philips TV?
Miracast Screen Sharing App –Mirror Android Screen to TV
- Download and install the app on your phone.
- Connect both devices in the same WiFi network.
- Launch the application from your phone, and enable Miracast Display on your TV.
- On your phone click the “START” to start mirroring.
Does Philips TV have Bluetooth?
Philips TVs with built-in Bluetooth functionality cannot be connected to Bluetooth speakers. The TV supports the Bluetooth profile HID (Human Interface Device) to connect a Bluetooth device. Bluetooth audio devices cannot be used in combination with the TV.
How do I turn on miracast on my Philips TV?
Ensure that you have installed a Miracast Compatible App on your device. Cursor right to Wireless Screencasting and press the OK button to select. Select the Miracast app on your device. The name of the TV will appear on your device.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”