Download and install Samsung Smart View app and launch it.
Turn on your TV and make sure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Go to your “Menu” > “Network” > “Network Status” to check your TV connection.
Go back to your computer and click “Connect to TV” then choose your TV from the detected devices.
Can I connect my PC to my TV wirelessly?
Sewell Direct’s Wireless PC to TV Converter connects to any PC, video game console or other VGA source with the included cable. Connect the receiver to your TV via video/audio cables. In addition, this unit can be utilized as a wired VGA to TV converter box with S-video, RGB and composite outputs.
How do I connect my Windows 7 computer to my smart TV wirelessly?
PC Screen Sharing using Intel WiDi
- Press the Home button on the remote control.
- Find the Device Connector app in the launcher bar by clicking the App List button.
- Click OK to launch Device Connector.
- Select PC.
- Select Screen Share.
- Select Intel WiDi.
- Click Start.
How do I connect my laptop to my smart TV wirelessly Windows 10?
Here’s how to turn your Windows 10 PC into a Miracast-capable wireless display:
- Open the action center.
- Click Connect.
- Click Projecting to this PC.
- Select “Available Everywhere” or “Available everywhere on secure networks” from the top pulldown menu.
Photo in the article by “Public Domain Pictures”