Smart TVs can connect to the internet via a wired Ethernet connection or through built-in Wi-Fi that allows it to connect to the home broadband network.
For this, you will need to open the connection for screen mirroring both your smartphone as well as on your TV.10 Dec 2017
How do I connect my TV to WiFi?
To begin connecting your TV to your wireless network, follow these steps:
- Connect the wireless adapter to the USB port on your TV.
- Press the MENU button, and then select Setup.
- Select Network.
- If Network Type is set to Wired, select Network Type, and then select Wireless.
- Select Network Setup.
- Select Select a network.
Can I get Netflix without a smart TV?
While it’s true some TVs have Netflix built-in, not all do. If you simply must have your dose of Netflix but you don’t have a smart TV, don’t fret. There are some easy ways to get Netflix on a non-smart TV.30 Jan 2019
How can I connect my TV to the Internet without a computer?
How to connect
- find the Ethernet port on the back of your TV.
- connect an Ethernet cable from your router to the port on your TV.
- select Menu on your TV’s remote and then go to Network Settings.
- select the option to enable wired internet.
- type your Wi-Fi password using your remote’s buttons.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”