Top 3 Ways to Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV
- Connect your AV adapter to the charging port of your iOS device.
- Get your HDMI cable and then connect it to the adapter.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn on the TV and select the appropriate HDMI input with your remote control.
How do you display iPad on TV?
Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a display:
- Plug your Digital AV or VGA adapter into the charging port on the bottom of your iOS device.
- Connect an HDMI or VGA cable to your adapter.
- Connect the other end of your HDMI or VGA cable to your secondary display (TV, monitor, or projector).
Can you connect iPad to Samsung Smart TV?
New App Store apps called Mirror for Samsung TV and Mirror for LG TV, both developed by AirBeamTV BV, let you wirelessly broadcast your iOS 11 device’s screen to supported Smart TVs with ease. For these apps to work, both your iPhone/iPad and Smart TV must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
How can I mirror my iPad to my TV without Apple TV?
Part 4: AirPlay Mirroring without Apple TV via AirServer
- Download AirServer.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen.
- Simply go through the list of AirPlay receivers.
- Select the device and then toggle mirroring from OFF to ON.
- Now whatever you do on your iOS device will be mirrored to your computer!
Photo in the article by “Flickr”