Miracast Screen Sharing App –Mirror Android Screen to TV
- Download and install the app on your phone.
- Connect both devices in the same WiFi network.
- Launch the application from your phone, and enable Miracast Display on your TV.
- On your phone click the “START” to start mirroring.
How do I connect my phone to my Smart TV?
If your non-Samsung TV has Wi-Fi enabled, you may be able to connect using the screen mirroring feature on your Samsung device or Quick Connect if the TV supports it. You can also use an Allshare Cast to connect to HDMI enabled TVs and monitors. You may also be able to connect via an HDMI cable.
Can I connect my phone to TV with HDMI?
Use a wire to connect. Nearly all smartphones and tablets can plug into an HDMI-ready TV. One cable end plugs into your phone or tablet while the other plugs into the HDMI port on your TV. Once connected, whatever you display on your phone will also show up on your TV.
How do I mirror my Samsung phone to my TV?
To connect wirelessly, go to your phone’s Settings, then tap on Connections > Screen mirroring. Turn mirroring on, and your compatible HDTV, Blu-ray player, or AllShare Hub should appear in the device list. Choose your device and mirroring will begin automatically.
Can I connect my Android to my TV?
To connect an Android phone or tablet to a TV you can use an MHL/SlimPort (via Micro-USB) or Micro-HDMI cable if supported, or wirelessly cast your screen using Miracast or Chromecast.
How do I mirror my Android to my Samsung TV?
Check out the guide on how to mirror Android to Samsung TV.
- Visit the Google Play Store on your mobile phone and search for Miracast. Install the app and connect your devices to the same network.
- On your TV, enable Miracast display from your settings.
- Open the Miracast Screen Sharing App and tap on “Screen Mirroring”.
Photo in the article by “Moving at the Speed of Creativity”