Use video mirroring
- Make sure that your external display is powered on and connected to your Mac.
- Choose Apple () menu > System Preferences, click Displays, then select the Arrangement tab.
- Make sure that the Mirror Displays checkbox is selected.
How do I connect my MacBook Air to my Samsung TV?
Insert one end of your HDMI cable into an open HDMI port on your Samsung HDTV. Remember which port you used. Insert the plug on the Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter into your MacBook Air’s Thunderbolt port. You can omit this step if you have a MacBook Pro with an HDMI port.
How do I stream my Mac to my TV wirelessly?
- Open the Control Center. You can do this by swiping up from the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the AirPlay mirroring symbol. It looks like a TV screen with a triangle in the middle.
- Enter the password.
- Watch the video as you normally would.
- Select AirPlay from the menu bar.
How do I mirror my Mac to my Samsung Smart TV without Apple TV?
Part 4: AirPlay Mirroring without Apple TV via AirServer
- Download AirServer.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen.
- Simply go through the list of AirPlay receivers.
- Select the device and then toggle mirroring from OFF to ON.
- Now whatever you do on your iOS device will be mirrored to your computer!
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”