With AirBeamTV’s app for Samsung TV, you can watch anything from your computer on your television screen!
Here is how it works: Make sure that your Samsung TV is on the same local network and same subnet as your Mac.
The TV should not be in screen mirroring mode, but just on “TV” Mode or any HDMI IN port.
How do I stream my Mac to my TV wirelessly?
- Open the Control Center. You can do this by swiping up from the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the AirPlay mirroring symbol. It looks like a TV screen with a triangle in the middle.
- Enter the password.
- Watch the video as you normally would.
- Select AirPlay from the menu bar.
How do I connect my MacBook to my Samsung Smart TV with HDMI?
Insert one end of your HDMI cable into an open HDMI port on your Samsung HDTV. Remember which port you used. Insert the plug on the Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter into your MacBook Air’s Thunderbolt port. You can omit this step if you have a MacBook Pro with an HDMI port.
How do I connect my MacBook Pro to my TV wirelessly?
To connect your Laptop to a TV using the Thunderbolt port:
- Get a Thunderbolt adapter.
- Plug the Thunderbolt adapter to your laptop.
- Plug one end of your HDMI cable to your TV’s HDMI port.
- Plug the other end of the HDMI cable to your Thunderbolt adapter.
- Follow the same steps as above to set your TV as the audio source.
How do I connect my Mac to my Samsung Smart TV wirelessly for free?
Here’s how to mirror Mac to Samsung TV:
- First, download and install Mirror for Samsung TV from the Mac App Store. Make sure your devices are connected to the same internet network.
- Launch the app and you will see the mirror symbol on the top bar of your screen.
- Click on the icon and press “Start mirroring at TV”.
Can I stream my MacBook to my Samsung Smart TV?
Mirror for Samsung TV is a $9.99 Mac app that allows you to stream whatever’s playing on your Mac screen to any Samsung Smart TV from 2012 onward. “After launching the application on the Mac, the app will scan your local network for a Samsung Smart TV”, explains Demid Borodin, co-founder and Director of Technology.
How do I mirror my Mac to my TV?
Use video mirroring
- Make sure that your external display is powered on and connected to your Mac.
- Choose Apple () menu > System Preferences, click Displays, then select the Arrangement tab.
- Make sure that the Mirror Displays checkbox is selected.
Can I connect my laptop to my TV wirelessly?
Google’s inexpensive Chromecast offers an easy way to get your computer’s display onto your TV without any cables. Casting your screen over Wi-Fi won’t work as perfectly as an HDMI cable, but it’s probably the easiest way to do wireless mirroring from any nearby laptop or desktop computer.
Can I stream wirelessly from PC to TV?
Stream from PC to TV with Chromecast. Cons: High-resolution content may lag or stutter over a wireless network. Setup overview: Chromecast plugs into a TV or display’s HDMI port and draws power from a USB port on the television. In the absence of a USB port, Chromecast can plug into to an AC wall socket.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”