Press the SMART button on your LG remote and scroll to access the Home menu.
Your LG Smart TV will attempt to connect to a wired network.
Enter your the password for your WiFi network.
How do I connect my Smart TV to my WiFi?
To begin connecting your TV to your wireless network, follow these steps:
- Connect the wireless adapter to the USB port on your TV.
- Press the MENU button, and then select Setup.
- Select Network.
- If Network Type is set to Wired, select Network Type, and then select Wireless.
- Select Network Setup.
- Select Select a network.
How do I turn on WiFi on my LG 4k TV?
How to enable Wifi connection on LG webOS
- Turn your LG webOS device on.
- Hold down the “Setting” button until you see a rectangle on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Then, press the number sequence 0 0 0 0 and confirm with “OK”.
- Scroll down on the Signage Setup menu until you find the Baudrate setting.
- Change it to 115200.
How do I connect my LG washer to WiFi?
- Download “smart thinQ” app on google play.
- Open app and add device via + button.
- Select OK, Select General Washer, TAGON/NFC – select no, Smart ThinQ – select yes, Touch Screen – Select No.
- Power on washer.
- Hold ( delay wash / wifi ) button for 3 seconds.
Photo in the article by “i heart geek”