- Press the SMART button on your LG remote and scroll to access the Home menu.
- Select the Settings button, then OK.
- Select Network, then Network Connection.
- Select Start Connection.
- Your LG Smart TV will attempt to connect to a wired network.
How do I connect my Smart TV to WiFi?
To begin connecting your TV to your wireless network, follow these steps:
- Connect the wireless adapter to the USB port on your TV.
- Press the MENU button, and then select Setup.
- Select Network.
- If Network Type is set to Wired, select Network Type, and then select Wireless.
- Select Network Setup.
- Select Select a network.
How do I get the Internet on my TV?
How to connect
- find the Ethernet port on the back of your TV.
- connect an Ethernet cable from your router to the port on your TV.
- select Menu on your TV’s remote and then go to Network Settings.
- select the option to enable wired internet.
- type your Wi-Fi password using your remote’s buttons.
Do I need an Ethernet cable for my Smart TV?
All of the smart TVs currently accept an Ethernet cable at the back of the TV, while most also support wireless connection. To connect to the internet, you will need to set up a home network, and the process is very similar to connecting a laptop.
Photo in the article by “Mount Pleasant Granary”