Here’s how to turn your Windows 10 PC into a Miracast-capable wireless display:
- Open the action center.
- Click Connect.
- Click Projecting to this PC.
- Select “Available Everywhere” or “Available everywhere on secure networks” from the top pulldown menu.
5 Aug 2016
How do I use WiFi Direct on my Samsung Smart TV?
Connecting a Samsung Smart TV to Your Network
- On your Samsung remote, press Menu.
- Scroll to Network and select it.
- Choose Wireless as the Network Type.
- Select Network Setup.
- Choose Select a Network.
- Select your WiFi network from the list.
- Using the onscreen keyboard, enter your WiFi password.
How do I cast from my laptop to my Samsung Smart TV?
Samsung Smart View – Mirror Laptop to Samsung TV
- Download and install Samsung Smart View app and launch it.
- Turn on your TV and make sure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to your computer and click “Connect to TV” then choose your TV from the detected devices.
13 Jun 2018
Can I connect my laptop to my TV wirelessly?
Google’s inexpensive Chromecast offers an easy way to get your computer’s display onto your TV without any cables. Casting your screen over Wi-Fi won’t work as perfectly as an HDMI cable, but it’s probably the easiest way to do wireless mirroring from any nearby laptop or desktop computer.3 Jul 2017
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”