It is not a hard task to connect Sony Bravia TV to your iPhone 6 and you can even mirror iPhone to Sony TV with many ways.
You can read steps below to connect Sony TV with iPhone: Activate the Wi-Fi Direct on your Sony TV.
Select “Settings” > “Network” > “Network & Accessories” in sequence.
Can u screen mirror iPhone to Sony TV?
Not only it can mirror your media, it can also display the activity of your iPhone screen right onto Sony TV. Now to demonstrate how you can screen mirror iPhone to Sony TV, you may refer to the following guide. Get the Dixim Digital TV app from the App Store. Next, connect your iPhone to Sony TV via WiFi Direct.
How can I mirror my iPhone to my Sony TV without Apple TV?
Part 4: AirPlay Mirroring without Apple TV via AirServer
- Download AirServer.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen.
- Simply go through the list of AirPlay receivers.
- Select the device and then toggle mirroring from OFF to ON.
- Now whatever you do on your iOS device will be mirrored to your computer!
Can you mirror iPhone to Smart TV?
New App Store apps called Mirror for Samsung TV and Mirror for LG TV, both developed by AirBeamTV BV, let you wirelessly broadcast your iOS 11 device’s screen to supported Smart TVs with ease. For these apps to work, both your iPhone/iPad and Smart TV must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
How do I stream from my iPhone to my Sony TV?
Mirror iPhone to Sony TV Using iMediaShare app
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi Direct has been set up properly.
- Search for iMediaShare on your App Store and install it on your iOS.
- Open iMediaShare and select the file you want to display.
- After that, click on the name that corresponds with your TV to begin mirroring.
Can I connect iPhone to Sony TV with USB cable?
Simply follow the steps below to connect iPhone to TV with USB cable for the first time.
- Connect the dock connecter to the adapter for iPhone, then connect iPhone to the adapter.
- Connect the AV adapter to TV with the HDMI cable.
- Select HDMI input in the TV settings.
Can you mirror iPhone to TV?
This allows you to either mirror your iPhone or iPad display on the TV, or beam video and audio from within supported apps. Apple TV’s AirPlay Mirroring feature lets you screen-share from any iOS device. On the iOS device, swipe up to reveal the Control Center. Tap the “AirPlay Mirroring” button.
Can I connect iPhone to TV?
Connect With a Cable. By far, the simplest way to connect your iPhone or iPad to your TV is to use a cable like Apple’s Digital AV Adapter, which connects your Apple device to your TV’s HDMI port. You’ll also need a standard HDMI cable—any one will do, so just buy the least expensive one you can find.
Can I screen mirror iPad to Sony TV?
Mirror the screen and audio of your iPhone or iPad on a Sony Smart TV. The app works without the need for an Apple TV or Airplay. You can stream any app on your iPhone or iPad to your television.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”