Top 3 Ways to Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV
- Connect your AV adapter to the charging port of your iOS device.
- Get your HDMI cable and then connect it to the adapter.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn on the TV and select the appropriate HDMI input with your remote control.
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my Sharp Smart TV?
Pair with Bluetooth – Sharp AQUOS(R) Crystal
- From the home screen, tap the All Apps icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- If Bluetooth is OFF, tap the slider to ON.
- The handset will automatically be visible for pairing.
- Once the scan is complete, tap the name of the desired Bluetooth device.
How can I mirror my iPhone to my TV without Apple TV?
Part 4: AirPlay Mirroring without Apple TV via AirServer
- Download AirServer.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen.
- Simply go through the list of AirPlay receivers.
- Select the device and then toggle mirroring from OFF to ON.
- Now whatever you do on your iOS device will be mirrored to your computer!
How do I wirelessly connect my iPhone to my TV?
Connect With a Cable. By far, the simplest way to connect your iPhone or iPad to your TV is to use a cable like Apple’s Digital AV Adapter, which connects your Apple device to your TV’s HDMI port. You’ll also need a standard HDMI cable—any one will do, so just buy the least expensive one you can find.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”