Top 3 Ways to Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV
- Connect your AV adapter to the charging port of your iOS device.
- Get your HDMI cable and then connect it to the adapter.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn on the TV and select the appropriate HDMI input with your remote control.
Can you mirror iPhone to Smart TV?
New App Store apps called Mirror for Samsung TV and Mirror for LG TV, both developed by AirBeamTV BV, let you wirelessly broadcast your iOS 11 device’s screen to supported Smart TVs with ease. For these apps to work, both your iPhone/iPad and Smart TV must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
How do I wirelessly connect my iPhone to my TV?
By far, the simplest way to connect your iPhone or iPad to your TV is to use a cable like Apple’s Digital AV Adapter, which connects your Apple device to your TV’s HDMI port. You’ll also need a standard HDMI cable—any one will do, so just buy the least expensive one you can find.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Devant Smart TV?
Are you ready to use the Anyview Cast on your Devant Smart and UHD TV? Just follow these steps:
- Turn on the Wireless connection of your Devant TV.
- Open the Anyview Cast on you Devant TV.
- Turn on the screen mirroring of your mobile device.
- Tap the TV device name and wait for it to be connected.
Photo in the article by “DoD – Defense.gov”