- Launch the Mirror for Sony TV app. It will start looking for your Sony TV(s) on your local network. When a TV is found, select it.
- Click on ‘Start Mirroring’ to start mirroring on the TV that is currently selected.
- Select ‘Mirror Sony TV’ and press ‘Start Broadcast’ to start mirroring on your selected Sony TV.
How do I connect my iPad to my Sony TV without Apple TV?
Part 4: AirPlay Mirroring without Apple TV via AirServer
- Download AirServer.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen.
- Simply go through the list of AirPlay receivers.
- Select the device and then toggle mirroring from OFF to ON.
- Now whatever you do on your iOS device will be mirrored to your computer!
How do I connect my iPad to a smart TV?
Connect With a Cable. By far, the simplest way to connect your iPhone or iPad to your TV is to use a cable like Apple’s Digital AV Adapter, which connects your Apple device to your TV’s HDMI port. You’ll also need a standard HDMI cable—any one will do, so just buy the least expensive one you can find.
How do I cast from iPad to Sony smart TV?
The instructions below use the W900A series as an example.
- Press the INPUT button on the TV remote, select Screen mirroring using the / buttons, then press the Enter button. * The TV goes into standby and waits for a connection from a mobile device.
- Connect your Screen-mirroring-compatible mobile device to the TV.
Photo in the article by “Best & Worst Ever Photo Blog”