New App Store apps called Mirror for Samsung TV and Mirror for LG TV, both developed by AirBeamTV BV, let you wirelessly broadcast your iOS 11 device’s screen to supported Smart TVs with ease.
For these apps to work, both your iPhone/iPad and Smart TV must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Can I connect iPad to Smart TV?
By far, the simplest way to connect your iPhone or iPad to your TV is to use a cable like Apple’s Digital AV Adapter, which connects your Apple device to your TV’s HDMI port. You’ll also need a standard HDMI cable—any one will do, so just buy the least expensive one you can find.
How do I mirror my iPad to my Smart TV?
Here’s how to mirror what’s on your iPhone or iPad display:
- Ensure that both the Apple TV and iOS device are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- On the iOS device, swipe up to reveal the Control Center.
- Tap the “AirPlay Mirroring” button.
- Select “Apple TV” from the list.
How do I connect my iPad to my TV wirelessly without Apple TV?
Part 4: AirPlay Mirroring without Apple TV via AirServer
- Download AirServer.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen.
- Simply go through the list of AirPlay receivers.
- Select the device and then toggle mirroring from OFF to ON.
- Now whatever you do on your iOS device will be mirrored to your computer!
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”