How to connect DVD/Blu-Ray player to Samsung TV using HDMI Cable?
- 1 Connect one end of the HDMI video and audio cable to the HDMI OUT on your DVD/Blu-Ray Player.
- 2 Connect the other end of the HDMI video and audio cable to the HDMI IN on the TV.
- 3 Press the Home button on your OneRemote.
How do I connect my DVD player to my HDMI TV?
Method 2 Connecting with an HDMI Cable
- Plug the first end of the cable into the HDMI socket on the DVD player.
- Plug the second end of the cable into the HDMI socket on the TV.
- Make sure that both HDMI connections are secure.
- Power on the DVD player and TV.
How do you hook up a DVD player to red white and yellow?
Plug the yellow end of the Wii A/V cable into this green “Y” input. Plug the white end into the audio “L” and the red into the audio “R.” Leave the blue and second red holes open. Turn on your Wii console and set your television to the input select being used.
How do I connect my Blu Ray player to my Samsung Smart TV?
Connect a Blu-ray Player to a Samsung Smart T.V. To connect just plug in a HDMI cable (not supplied) from the HDMI OUT jack on the back of the Blu-ray player to the HDMI IN jack on your Smart TV.
How do you hook up a DVD player to a TV with satellite?
The simplest way to connect a television with a DVD player and a satellite receiver is to attach both devices directly to the TV’s audio/video jacks using standard sets of composite cables with RCA-type plugs on the ends.
Why are my DVDs playing in black and white?
Incorrectly connected or defective cables can cause your DVD to display black and white images. If you are using Component or RCA Cables follow the below steps : 1 You must match the colored plugs on the cable ends to the color coded jacks on your home theatre and TV.
How do I hook up my DVD player to my Samsung TV?
Connect the cable to the back of the TV. Depending on the type of cable you are using to connect your DVD player, connect it to the proper port on the back of the Samsung TV. HDMI cables plug into the port labeled “HDMI”. Component and composite cables will connect to the color-coded ports on the back of the TV.
How do I hook up DVD player to TV?
How to Connect a DVD Player to a TV
- Unplug your TV and DVD player.
- Set the DVD player on a shelf near the TV.
- Connect your DVD player with the included cables.
- Whichever cable you use, plug one end into the DVD player, and the other into the corresponding port in the TV.
- Plug the DVD player’s power cord into an electrical outlet in the wall.
Do DVD players come with HDMI cables?
1) Your DVD player doesn’t have HDMI, but it does have component video. This is a set of three RCA plugs (Red/Green/Blue) for video and a set of two RCA plugs (Red/White) for audio. 2) Your TV supports component input – it has a matching set.
How do I connect my DVD player to my cable TV?
Attach your cable to your DVD player. Plug the HDMI or s-video cable into the appropriately labeled port on the back of the DVD player. If you’re using an s-video cable, you’ll also need to plug the red and white RCA cables into the red and white ports on the back of the DVD player.
How do I connect my DVD recorder to my cable box and TV?
First step is to connect your DVR to your DVD recorder with an RCA cable. Align the same color plugs to jacks between your DVR output (“line out”) and DVD input (“line in”). You then want to take the second RCA cable to connect the DVD output to the TV input.
How do I connect component cables to my TV?
What to Do:
- Locate the audio/video input jacks AND the component input jacks on the TV.
- Connect the rectangular plug of the Component Video Cable into the Digital AV Out port on the back of the Wii console.
- Connect the Component Video Cable to the television as follows.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”