PC Screen Sharing using Intel WiDi
- Press the Home button on the remote control.
- Find the Device Connector app in the launcher bar by clicking the App List button.
- Click OK to launch Device Connector.
- Select PC.
- Select Screen Share.
- Select Intel WiDi.
- Click Start.
Can I connect my laptop to my TV wirelessly?
Google’s inexpensive Chromecast offers an easy way to get your computer’s display onto your TV without any cables. Casting your screen over Wi-Fi won’t work as perfectly as an HDMI cable, but it’s probably the easiest way to do wireless mirroring from any nearby laptop or desktop computer.
How do I connect my laptop to my smart TV wirelessly Windows 10?
Here’s how to turn your Windows 10 PC into a Miracast-capable wireless display:
- Open the action center.
- Click Connect.
- Click Projecting to this PC.
- Select “Available Everywhere” or “Available everywhere on secure networks” from the top pulldown menu.
How do I connect my modem to my LG Smart TV?
How to connect your LG Smart TV to WiFi
- Hit the Home button on your LG TV remote.
- Select Settings > Network > Network Connections.
- Select Wireless*
- Click Start Connection.
- Find your Shaw network name in the list of available networks and select it.
- Enter your network password.
- Your wireless connection should now be set up.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”