Connect Your Sound+ Soundbar to the TV Using Bluetooth
- Press Source on the remote or soundbar until BT appears on the display.
- BT will change to BT PAIRING.
- Enter the Speaker menu on your TV and then select Bluetooth Audio.
- Select [AV] Samsung Soundbar from the list of Bluetooth devices and then select Pair and connect.
Is Samsung Smart TV Bluetooth compatible?
Note: the USB ports on TVs will not recognise Bluetooth adapters. There is no means for you to install Bluetooth connectivity in your Samsung TV. You can check if your Samsung TV has a Bluetooth adapter built in by checking its user manual, which is available as a free download on the Samsung website.
Can you connect smart TV to Bluetooth speakers?
Pair Bluetooth Soundbars, Speakers, and headphones. Next, select Sound Output, and select Speaker List or Bluetooth Audio Device, depending on your TV model. Select the Bluetooth audio device that you would like to connect to your TV. Make sure your other device is on and in pairing mode.
How do I connect my Bose Bluetooth speaker to my Samsung Smart TV?
The steps would be similar to pairing any other Bluetooth Device to the TV:
- Turn the SoundLink Mini on.
- Click the Bluetooth button once on top.
- In the TV’s Bluetooth menu, scan for new devices.
- When the Bose speaker shows up in that search, use the TV remote to select it on the screen and pair to it.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”