You can watch DVDs and play video games on your Vizio TV, but without an antenna, the TV will not show broadcast television programs.
There are three types of antennas you can connect to your Vizio TV.
If you do not have a digital TV and do not have cable or satellite service, you need a digital converter box.28 Sep 2017
How can I connect antenna to TV without coaxial input?
How to Connect the Antenna to a TV Without Coax
- Connect the coaxial cable in the “RF IN” port of your TV.
- Connect the other end of the output to the antenna.
- Do proper tightening of the metal cable at each side of the coaxial cable so that you don’t lose any power.
- Plug the power into the indoor antenna.
29 Nov 2017
Can I connect an antenna to my Smart TV?
Before you can auto program your TV, you have to connect an antenna or cable signal to your TV. Make sure you have the best antenna for your area or a cable line already installed. If you do, connecting will be easy. Connect the coax cable to the ANT IN port on your One Connect Box or TV.
How do I watch regular TV on my Vizio Smart TV?
Channel Scan / Find Channels / Master Channel List / No Signal
- Press the INPUT button on your VIZIO remote to view your current input source.
- If the TV input is not selected, press the INPUT button on the remote until the TV or DTV input option is selected.
- Press the Menu button on your VIZIO remote and select CHANNELS.